In Business? Your Customers are your Club!
No matter what your business is, in today’s social world success relies on creating a community around your products or services. Using a .CLUB domain name for your website makes it clear that you care and treat your customers like members (which is the best way to encourage repeat business and great word-of-mouth marketing). Stand out with an attractive, memorable, and meaningful URL that’s also perfect for business cards, flyers, and email signatures.
- Membership matters.With the recent explosion of e-commerce businesses, many are turning to the powerful recurring revenue of subscription and membership based models. According to Forbes, ‘The subscription e-commerce market has grown by more than 100% percent a year over the past five years…’ In addition, ‘15% of online shoppers have signed up for one or more subscriptions to receive products on a recurring basis, frequently through monthly boxes.’ It’s no wonder that so many membership businesses choose a .CLUB domain name as their primary web address.
- Show your loyalty!If your business is already well established, you may not want to change your main web address. That doesn’t mean you can’t also use a great .CLUB domain to highlight your loyalty, reward or point program. Make it memorable and easy for customers to find by pointing yourname.club to your loyalty program page. It’s a great way to increase membership and engagement.
- Simplify your social media addressSocial media URLs can be long, awkward, and difficult to remember. And what happens if you migrate to a different site? Avoid the hassle of making sure everyone knows the new address: Use a .CLUB domain name to redirect users to your group’s primary social profile, no matter where it happens to be. After all, your social community is your club!
- Be proud of your passion!A .CLUB domain name is a great way to express your passion, whatever it may be. Bloggers, hobbyists, special interest groups, volunteers, and anyone with a passion can use a .CLUB domain to stay engaged and attract others with similar interests. .CLUB is short, easy to remember and inherently inclusive, making it ideal as a domain name.
- Join the .CLUBOf course, sports teams, fan clubs, golf and country clubs, school and university clubs, and any club imaginable can take advantage of a domain name that was made for them. What better way to connect than with a .CLUB domain name? Search for your .CLUB now.